Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Whatcha' been playin'?

I haven't deserted this blog yet...

I was fairly busy this weekend, so I didn't get to game nearly as much as i wanted to. Other then a bit of League I did start playing Antichamber. I am about 4 hours into it right now and let me tell you, it is nothing short of brilliant. At it's core it is a first person puzzle type game (think Portal), but it is so much more then that. Almost like a look into the human psyche. It actually wears down your cognitive abilities as you play. I absolutely recommend everyone buy and play it.

I know I said I would get pictures of my physical Stack of Shame up, but yeah... I was busy, and lazy, but I promise it will get done... eventually... someday
As soon as I stop looking for funny cat pictures to put in my blog posts.
-K

1 comment: